RedHat install on Microtel SYSMAR 737 Lindows box

Mick Ohrberg mick at ohrberg.org
Thu Mar 13 04:21:51 CST 2003

I really do appreciate your trouble-shooting efforts. But alas! the HD is set to 'Master with Slave
present'.

I will see if I can try another distro.

Does anyone know if the Lindows environment comes with a compiler? If so, I can just build the
things I need from scratch...

Or even better - what is Lindows based on? Can it do RPM's?

Thanks!!

	/Mick, frustrated, and now pretty tired and Smirnoff ICE Triple Black drinking installer