RedHat install on Microtel SYSMAR 737 Lindows box

Jeffrey A. McCright jmccright2 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 13 03:14:08 CST 2003

I stick pretty much with Redhat. I haven't had any real problems,
however, I stay with pretty common hardware or hardware designed for
maximum compatibility. I stick with Dell Optiplex systems, 3Com or Intel
NICs, NVIDIA or ATI video chipsets, and Creative or Crystal sound cards.
It really cuts down on my frustration level! Just me, but I want to play
with Linux not fight with the install... Sorry for the soap box lecture!

Thanks,

Jeff McCright