jobs?

Jeremy Oberg jeroberg at comcast.net
Wed Mar 12 15:53:56 CST 2003

Crazy world.  I have been working at FEC as the sole support for IT for
the past 2 years.  While I live in Kansas, and work at FEC it would be
unfortunate if I was to get laid off FEC would not be able to help me.
So before you waste your time make sure you live in Missouri before
calling.  As I recall Shantae handles the H1B grant and mainly pushes
for large companies to use the grant to help train current staff
(although I could be entirely wrong here, just what I saw looking at
their database for the H1B usage.)  That said we do have many programs
that would be able to assist unemployed (or underemployed) people.

-Jeremy

PS please don't send me any resumes.  Also, I know the current website
is terrible at http://www.feckc.org   (so until I can convince upper
management to use my design at http://www.feckc.org/new it's stuck.)