Gentoo.

Chris Wagner ismgr at atchisonkansas.net
Wed Mar 12 14:38:05 CST 2003

I was wondering how many of you are using this distribution.

I'm considering it (it will be the ppc port) and would like your
opinion on ease of install, configuration, etc.

Does it come with X or do you need to download it separately?

I noticed that the ISO file was 120 megs or so, and I guess I kinda
figgered that a little small for a complete distribution.

The file listing also gave a couple of .tbz2 files (stage 2 & 3).

What do I do with these files and what exactly are they?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Chris