Preference Service EMPS Opt Out Verification

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Tue Mar 11 22:59:16 CST 2003

In case anyone is wondering about this, I just entered my Email
addresses into the Direct Marketing Assoc.'s 'Do not spam list'.

While entering the my addresses I realized that most of my spam comes
from the KC Lug list and had the bright idea to register the list as well.

I have clicked the confirmation link so if it works, nobody else will
need to do it.

If you wish to add your email addresses to the list, here is the link:

Note:  this is the old voluntary program that didn't work very well,
        and not the new mandatory list that Bush just signed into
        law today.

etechsupport at the-dma.org wrote:
> Thank you for subscribing to The DMA Preference Service EMPS Opt Out. Please save this e-mail for
future reference.

> Tracking number: empsoptout962788
>
> You must respond to this e-mail by clicking the following link within 30 days or your request
will be deleted.  Once the verification has been processed, we will send you a confirmation that
this email address has been included in the E-mps file.

--
A marble traveling at 22,000 miles per hour would strike with as
much force as a 400-pound safe traveling at just 60 miles per hour.