Nostalgia

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Tue Mar 11 00:46:55 CST 2003

I can beat that.

My first computer job didn't even have a crt tube connected to the
system!!!  It was an IBM s/360 model 30 with a whopping 24k memory
expansion module the size of an large side-by-side fridge!  The system
console/log was an IBM selectric with a pin feed roller platen.

The next 4 companies I worked for removed their card punch/readers while
I worked for 'em.

--
A marble traveling at 22,000 miles per hour would strike with as
much force as a 400-pound safe traveling at just 60 miles per hour.