Nostalgia

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Mar 10 22:37:14 CST 2003

Damn we got some old dudes in the LUG!

I didn't know computers used to have card readers!
Is that where Microsoft stole the solitaire program from?
And why do you want to sort a deck of playing cards?
Isn't the whole point to shuffle them?
And what do airport terminals have to do with computers?
What's a patch board? And how does one virtualize it?
;)