AIX blows its foot off

JD Runyan JRunyan.Lists at dms.nwcg.gov
Mon Mar 10 16:06:19 CST 2003

I'm pretty sure with the way IBM is going, SCO would be the casuallity there.
IBM doesn't usaually give in to blackmail.  IBM has enough banking on Linux
that the loss of SCO licensing would only speed that up.

--
In English, every word can be verbed.  Would that it were so in our
programming languages.