where to buy mounting rails?

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Fri Mar 7 22:01:33 CST 2003

For an OEM case such as Dell, Sony, Gateway, etc. your best bet is to call
customer service and be very nice to the rep. that answers.   I have gotten
case parts from Dell and Gateway this way for older machines I was rehabing.
Check there website for contact numbers or email addresses, but a nice phone
call will probably get you more mileage than anything.   Also, some OEM
parts are clearanced out on EBay so just search in the computer area with
your model number.
Brian