Nigeria Scam

KRFinch at dstsystems.com KRFinch at dstsystems.com
Wed Mar 5 16:21:44 CST 2003

I think they come from Nigeria.

:)

Actually, I read that the majority of them come from people off the street
that send messages from internet Cafe's.  There aren't a lot of people that
both own computers and have internet access over there, and most of the
ones that do are well off enough not to need to scam anyone, from what I
gather.

- Kevin

                    James Colannino

                    <email2jamez at covad.net       To:     kclug at kclug.org

                    >                            cc:

                    Sent by:                     Subject:     Nigeria Scam

                    owner-kclug at marauder.i

                    lliana.net

                    03/05/2003 01:52 AM

Does anyone know where these Nigeria scams are coming from?  I have
never read one fully and am wondering what the point is.  Are they all
coming from the same source or are they look alikes from many different
places?

James
--
The New Penguin Times: A New Linux Online Magazine
http://www.newpenguintimes.com