Linux ATA RAID

Lucas Peet lpeet at lucastek.com
Tue Mar 4 23:18:10 CST 2003

I've had great luck with Adaptec's 2400a I2O ATA Raid controller.  It was
really easy to set up.  And 100% Linux compatable.  In fact, the setup CD
boots from a Linux Kernel and loads up a GUI in X11 to create your RAID!

It supports RAID 0, 1, and 5, has 4 channels, and 32MB SDRAM Cache.  It is a
bit pricey though, in the $300 range.

http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=423219/search=ata raid
controller/ut=411e74ea55fd7ab5

-Lucas