trying to install a module

Dre G. enabled at linuxjunkies.com
Mon Jun 30 14:59:12 CDT 2003

Redhat 9? Remember 8.0 and 9 are completely different then the 7x builds.

I run custom kernels, full tivo support and my sound system thru linux,
basically do everything with 8.0 and 9 but with building kernels on those
systems you have the best luck if you are folllowing the redhat docs (big
changes from gentoo,deb, or any 7.x redhat distro, _YOU_ _NEED_ to follow
the docs or it wont go well.

If any of you guys want any help building kernels on 8.0 or 9 boxs just
stop by the kclug irc chan and Ill pm with you for as long as it takes to
get your kernels going :P its really not that bad.

dre