Display on Bash

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Fri Jun 27 14:03:37 CDT 2003

Quoting Ben Coffman <Ben_coffman at hotmail.com>:

> When I say script, I mean computer code (to be specific).  Something along
> the lines of ....cout or
>         printf or
>         echo,

Those will all work in the correct development environment.  Again, you
haven't said if you want output to multiple users or results to the person who
ran the program.

I'm not a coder, but it seems to me that a specific output command is not one
of the preliminary steps in defining a coding project.  Figure out what you
want to do, figure out what language or utility offfers the best environment
for developing it, outline it, iterate it, then code it.  Determining the
specific commands used comes last.