PDF to JPG?

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Wed Jun 25 04:31:01 CDT 2003

At 08:58 PM 6/24/2003 -0500, Steven Danz wrote:

>How about:
>
>pdf2ps test.pdf - | pstopnm |  pnmscale .25 | pnmtojpeg > test.jpg
>
>If its multiple pages, then a more elaborate script would be needed to
>have pstopnm create multiple files for each page and then convert each to JPG.
>
>Its a start...
>
>-Steven

It's better than a start . . . after running into the ill-fated
configure/make/install/why did it bomb this time? loop, I decided to try
the Debian Apt-Get one more time . . . I installed everything, and low and
behold:

http://www.lakebuy.com/test.jpg

It isn't pretty, but it works . . . . not the intended web site for the
trial . . . but I had to see it on a page somewhere.   Now I'm cooking .  .
.this is the KCLUG I've come to know and love . . . . AHHHHHH.    My mind
is racing with possibilities now . . .

THANKS STEVEN DANZ and everyone else who contributed!!!!!!!!!

Bradley Miller, Owner/Programmer/Designer
AccessZone Design - www.accesszonedesign.com
Blue Springs, Missouri
Phone: 816-228-3814             Fax: 775-254-6162
Toll-free: 888-872-4420 ICQ: 48555780