Computer and circuitry stuff really cheap!

Patrick Thurmond pthurmond at kc.rr.com
Mon Jun 23 04:15:33 CDT 2003

Hey all, I was at a garage sale yesterday that had A LOT of older
computer equipment, cables, books, circuitry repair toolbox, telco
equipment, etc. This woman's husband used to work at Devry as an
instructor in Telecommunications and Electrical engineering. Anyways she
is selling all his old stuff dirt cheap.

Example: She has hundreds of computer books (Novell, DOS, UNIX,
telecommunications, etc) and she is willing to sell them for 17 cents a
piece. Like I said, really cheap, the tools she has looks perfect for
someone that works with circuitry a lot and it's a big box with lots of
tools, testing equipment, circuit drawing grids, etc. Also she has a lot
of older monitors, cables, PC boxes, etc. Hell she would probably sell
it all for somewhere between $50 and $100 bucks. She asked me to give
her info to all those I know that might be interested, so that's while I
am posting this.

Her info is as follows: Alene, (816)-694-4162.
Address: 13816 Bennington Ave, Grandview, Mo 64030.

Listen she seems pretty desperate for the money and she is definitely
trying to move out right now. It sounded like her husband had recently
passed, but she is a very sweet person, and easy to talk to. Hopefully
someone can help!

-Patrick