Mozilla mail

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Sun Jun 22 15:31:18 CDT 2003

Brian Kelsay wrote:

>> I'm using it with Mozilla 1.3.1 and it works just fine. It uses GPG
>> as it's encryption back end.
>>
> So do I also need to install GPG?  This is on Mozilla 1.4rc2.  This is
> also on a Winders 2000 system.  Trying to migrate my mail to Mozilla
> and then to a Linux system.

Yea, you'll need the Win32 build of GPG installed. I also highly
recommend reading the GNU Privacy Handbook on their site.

here's a link to GPG compiled for Win32:
http://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/binary/gnupg-w32cli-1.2.2.zip

As a rule of thumb you'll almost always want to perform most of your GPG
related functions via the --edit-keys flag.

Also, be sure to publish your key to a public server like pgp.mit.edu.

--
Jason Clinton
I don't believe in witty sigs.