Java guru question

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Sat Jun 21 23:30:20 CDT 2003

https://tn3270.umsystem.edu/star_J2.html

>I'm stumped, for the moment, at least.

Well, thanks for your help, anyways. Damn Sun and their ridgid ideas
about how the world works! :)

I have no doubt that the .jar is 'incorrect' -- after all, it's gotta
work with MS's 'incorrect' JVM. If only I could force Sun's JVM to play
nice...

--
Jason Clinton
I don't believe in witty sigs.