moonlighting ideas?

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Sat Jun 21 17:09:06 CDT 2003

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003, Scott Smith wrote:

> Does anyone know anything about this? I need a new job until I hopefully
> get back into a sysadmin job. Right now I'm building houses. It's not so
> bad except for the crappy pay, the chance of getting hurt, all the
> sunburn (I do have a nice tan though), getting yelled at all the time,
> getting sawdust in my eyes and nose, ... haha.

Just wondering... is this the Scott Smith _I_ know and love?  (I.E. are
you like 19 years old, and perhaps related to my wife?)
D.

--
o-----------------------------------o
| Dustin Decker - CNA, MCP          |
| dustin at dustindecker.com       o--------------------------------------------o
| Network Engineer              | "The essence of being human is that one    |
| Preferred Physicians Group    |  does not seek perfection, that one is     |
o-------------------------------|  sometimes willing to commit sins for      |
                                |  the sake of loyalty, that one does not    |
                                |  push asceticism to the point where it     |
				|  makes friendly intercourse impossible,    |
				|  and that one is prepared in the end to be |
				|  defeated and broken up by life, which is  |
				|  the inevitable price of fastening one's   |
				|  love upon other human individuals."       |
				|  --George Orwell (1903-1950)               |