Re-Routing AOL Mails

Hanasaki JiJi hanasaki at hanaden.com
Sat Jun 21 02:34:47 CDT 2003

Running exim 4.1.x here with the following in the router section.  Thoughts?

smart_route:
         driver = manualroute
         domains = ! +local_domains
         transport = remote_smtp
         ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
         no_more
         no_verify
         no_expn
         condition =
${lookup{$domain}partial-lsearch{/etc/exim/isp_route.lst}{true}{false}}
         self = pass
         route_list = * smtp-server.kc.rr.com bydns