[POTENTIAL SPAM] Re: FW: Where to buy computer parts?

pthurmond at kc.rr.com pthurmond at kc.rr.com
Fri Jun 20 21:34:03 CDT 2003

      Or better yet, go to a place that has good prices AND excellent
service. I have been a customer of Computer Depot (www.compdepo.com,
they are local) for about 4 years now and they treat me great. Back
when I was making the transition to the newers processors that require
excellent heatsinks they replaced 3 processors that I burnt out because
of my own stupidity (I forgot the heat tranfer gel, I was new to the
idea at the time). They never complained, they just replaced it.
Finally I brought my PC to them and asked them what I was doing wrong
and they just said "Oh, you forgot the gel." Then they got me a new
processor and put the gel on, charged me $1 for the gel and it worked
fine. I have been a loyal customer since.
    If you want to find alot of odds and ends I would also recommend
MicroCenter on 93rd and Metcalf, though don't expect better than Decent
to OK prices.

-Patrick