Where to buy computer parts?

Kevin Hodle kevinh at aos5.com
Fri Jun 20 19:49:21 CDT 2003

I recomend telectronics, in old overland park (santa fe drive).  The
prices are the lowest in town, and they have a very large selection.
They dont speak english very, but they are very fast and efficient with
sales.  A word of advice, go to their website or use their ad in
Computer User to determine what you want BEFORE you get to the counter,
otherwise you will have some very angry geeks behind you.  On a side
note, the owners let their daughters run the cash registers (maybe 18-20
ish), very pretty asian girls :), but deadly if need be.

www.telectronics.com is their website.

Kevin Hodle
CCNA, Network+, Linux+
Alexander Open Systems
Network Operations / Security Operations
(913)-307-2366