Re-Routing AOL Mails

Scott Smith scott at roadtoad.net
Thu Jun 19 21:32:36 CDT 2003

If I understand the problem, I  think you can just tell your MTA to
relay all outbound mail through smtp-server.kc.rr.com. With Postfix
that'd be like ->

relayhost = smtp-server.kc.rr.com

That MTA doesn't care what your From: is as long as you're sending mail
from your cable modem's address. Then all you have to do is set your MUA
to send mail through your own MTA and you're done.

Scott