as/400

david nicol whatever at davidnicol.com
Tue Jun 17 01:49:45 CDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 09:44, KRFinch at dstsystems.com wrote:

> For that matter, I've got an old Vax Station and a couple of VT420's
> sitting around.  Imagine a Beowulf cluster of those ...
>
> - Kevin

A Condor cluster, or maybe a PVM cluster.

It's in two big heavy boxes, it takes AC power, I don't
know if it is even possible to directly connect a keyboard and
monitor to it.

Has anyone on the list ever installed Linux on an AS/400? I
guess I could go hunt for the HOWTO document.  I remember all the
fun I had getting Linux to work on Multias six years ago...