basic linux training class online

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Sun Jun 15 18:37:46 CDT 2003

 The next term begins Monday, 7 July 2003. Registration for that class
closes Saturday, 5 July 2003.  So sign up now  if you think you would
benefit from this 2 month course.  I'm signing up just to see how it would
be to point others to it or see if this is something we could implement in
our community.
Brian