Compaq Parts

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Sat Jun 14 22:23:20 CDT 2003

As always, check eBay first.  Go to the computer section and type in the
exact make/model.   I have had great success finding stuff this way.  Not
everyone there is selling the old crap in their basements.  I have found
lots of dealers this way and companies that buy over stock and closeouts.
Think of what Compaq or their suppliers do when a machine reaches the end of
life or end of warranty period, at that point they auction off to dealers
all the extra parts and maintain a small parts bin for themselves.

Brian