OT: Jobs some of you might be interested in...

Rob Becker robslists at opensourceguy.com
Fri Jun 13 03:25:45 CDT 2003

I'm sorry if I'm increasing competition for anyone by doing this, but I
would hate to deny anyone these opportunities.  Here are a couple of
jobs that I have run across in my search that others might be able to
fill.
Title:  	 Open Source Developer/Administrator
Skills: 	Perl, mod_perl, Apache, Red Hat, SQL, PostgreSQL
http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/servlet/JobSearch?op=1002&dockey=xml/b/9/b94ff835c884a76a64b231c159
f428bd at activejobs0&c=61&source=1

Web Architect

BS in Comp. Sci preferred w/ 2-4 yrs. exper. developing/maintaining
dynamic data-driven web pages. Knowledge of PHP/MySQL, ASP/MSSQL, HTML,
XML, IIS 4.0+, OBC, Javascript, SSH & SSL, AS/400/i Series databases,
Windows NT, 2000 and XP, Linux, Visual Basic, Java and Visual C++ GUI is
a plus
http://hr.olathe.k12.ks.us/position.htm#CO

Good luck.
Rob