Hello

KRFinch at dstsystems.com KRFinch at dstsystems.com
Mon Jun 9 13:53:54 CDT 2003

Paul-

I'm a little confused on what you need my help with here.  You said that
the money would become the property of the Nigerian government within 5
years, but you also said that Barry Kelly died 6 years ago.  Therefore due
to your procrastination, the money has already become property of the
Nigerian government, which I think was the very thing you were trying to
avoid.

If you think that the money is still available, however, for a small fee I
would be willing to help you locate Barry's real next of kin.  I'm sure
they would be interested in getting their hands on it, and I'm sure that
you are concerned that the money gets back to its rightful owners.  The
standard finder's fee is usually pretty high, but I think in this case I
would be willing to do it for 2% of the gross, half up front and half on
delivery.  Once I receive the check for US$250,000 and have assurances from
my bank that it has cleared, I will start work.

I hope that I am able to help you get out of this mess.  Thanks!

- Ken

                      "Paul Okoro"

                      <pukd at yahoo.com>             To:       kclug at kclug.org

                      Sent by:                     cc:

                      owner-kclug at marauder.        Subject:  Hello

                      illiana.net

                      06/08/2003 02:15 AM

                      Please respond to

                      paulokoro1

Hello ,
I am Mr Paul Okoro, Bank Manager of ORIENT BANK OF
NIGERIA, Lagos Branch. I have urgent and very
confidential business proposition for you and it is
carefully explained for your understanding as follows.
On June 6 1997, an American oil consultant/contractor
with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Mr.
Barry Kelly made a numbered time account (Fixed)
deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at
US$25,000,000.00 (Twenty-five Million United States
Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine
notification to his forwarding address but got no
reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally
we discovered from his contract employers, Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Barry Kelly
has since died from an automobile accident. On further
investigation, I found out that he did not leave a
WILL and all attempts to trace his next of kin were
fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered
that Mr. Barry Kelly did not declare any next of kin
in all his official documents, including his Bank
Deposit paperwork. This sum of US$25,000,000.00 is
still sitting in the Bank and the interest is being
rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each
year. No one will come forward to claim it. According
to the Nigerian Law, at the expiration of 5 (five)
years, the money will revert to the ownership of the
Nigerian Government if nobody applies to claim the
funds. Consequently, my proposal is that I will like
you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to
Mr. Barry Kelly so that the fruits of this old man's
labour will not get into the hands of some undeserving
and corrupt officials.

This is simple, I will like you to provide me
immediately with the following; your full names, date
and place of birth and complete address with
confidential telephone and fax numbers so that the
attorney will prepare the necessary documents and
affidavits, which will put you in place as the next of
kin. We shall employ the services of two attorneys for
drafting and notarization of the WILL and obtain the
necessary documents and letter of
probate/administration in your favor for the transfer.
A bank account in any part of the world, which you
would provide, will then facilitate the transfer of
this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin. The
money will be paid into your account for us to share
in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you.

There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this
transaction will be done by the attorney and my
position as the Branch Manager guarantees the
successful execution of this transaction. If you are
interested, Upon your response, I shall then provide
you with more details and relevant documents that will
help you understand. Please observe utmost
confidentiality, and rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us
because I shall require your assistance to invest my
share in your country.

 Awaiting your urgent reply via e-mail.

Thanks and regards

Paul Okoro