OT: password/passphrase generation

KRFinch at dstsystems.com KRFinch at dstsystems.com
Fri Jun 6 16:27:04 CDT 2003

I'll just say that 4 doesn't belong, but my reasons are personal.  ;)

Actually it's 3.  It's the only one that doesn't have any straight lines in
its shape.

- Kevin

                      Stephen Figgins

                      <fig at monitor.net>            To:       kclug at kclug.org

                      Sent by:                     cc:

                      owner-kclug at marauder.        Subject:  Re: OT: password/passphrase generation

                      illiana.net

                      06/06/2003 10:57 AM

On Friday, June 6, 2003, at 09:30 AM, Brian Densmore wrote:

>> it not belong?
>>>
>>> 4 it is not prime
>>
>> Neither is 1.
> Although it is interesting to note that 4
> is the only square number in the list.
> Sometimes it is possible to get the
> right answer for the wrong reasons. ;)

4 is also out if this is part of a Fibonacci sequence.

-Stephen