Wireless home software?

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Wed Jun 4 03:50:31 CDT 2003

I downloaded and burned the ISO when I was checking out small distros and
new firewalls.  It was originally created for people using some Canadian
ISP, eh.  I only got as far as booting it up on a laptop though.   It should
make a good basic firewall for someone.   I still get by with little Freesco
(freesco.org) on a floppy.  I am currently looking at moving to IPcop.
I've also been reading some cool articles by Mick Bauer in Linux Journal
about Firewall Builder.  It's some sort of GUI tool to build IP table rules.
I think it will run on most distros so you could do a minimal install of Red
Hat or Debian and then run the Firewall Builder.   I also had a link at one
time to a website where you type in your ISP info, what your internal IP
structure is and any static NAT routes and it builds a firewall floppy for
you.   It's all Java based.

http://www.linux-firewall-tools.com/
http://www.bbiagent.com/  Looks very good, this is the one I was thinking
of.