Laptop for sale

Kurt kessler2k at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 23:46:18 CDT 2003

I have a laptop for sale. My ebay bidder was a
non-payer, so im going a different route. Its a Compaq
12xl300 (1200 series) 600mhz Celeron, 64mb or ram, 6gb
hard drive. It has a modem, ps2, parallel, vga, 2 usb,
and 2 pcmcia ports on it. It has a floppy and cdrom
drives. Right now it has been restored with the
original windows me. I have all the original
documentation, disks, etc that it came with. Also, the
original battery was getting weak so i bought a new
one for it. It would make a nice linux note, as my
previous Compaq laptop ran RH and Mandrake flawlessly.
If anyone is interested, contact me offlist. Thanks
for your time, and we now return you to our original
programming.

Kurt