I've had it

Chris Wagner ismgr at atchisonkansas.net
Mon Jun 2 14:59:28 CDT 2003

> For the newbie or intermediate, it's out of our league.

That couldn't be more true for me.

I try to keep all the threads that I think I may use in the future, but
because we don't run a production Linux server here (nor do I know how to
set one up), I never really get back to them unless I have a question in my
"playtime", for lack of a better description, when I have any sort of lull
in my work and have the time to demo/install/bang-away.

Appreciate the sentiment.

Have to say that you're right on in my case (I'm a beginner).

Chris