I've had it

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Mon Jun 2 14:46:21 CDT 2003

Quoting admin at kclinux.net:
(Who is too rude to indicate what he was actually replying to)

> Hell, the iLUG and the field days, speakers, A TOPIC, sounds more
> interesting that going to a library, sitting around, talking about linux and
> how "windows is evil" (Like I really want to hear that for 2 hours).
>
> All we hear is "the meeting is going to be today and it's demo day".  That
> sounds REALLY interesting.

Yet here we all are.  We didn't come join YOUR club, in spite of it's much
advertised technical superiority.

Must be something more to it, eh?

You go right ahead with your suggestions, and I'm sure you'll have a fine body
of followers.  We're comfortable here.  If you want to participate here,
you're welcome to.  If you don't like it, you can always unsubscribe.