Wireless VGA?

Duane Attaway dattaway at dattaway.org
Sun Jun 1 14:27:22 CDT 2003

On Sat, 31 May 2003 admin at kclinux.net wrote:

> I know there is wireless video available, but I need something more of
> wireless VGA.  PC is across the room, and wireless keyboard, mouse, and
> a LCD/CRT monitor on the other side.  Anyone know of a product like
> this?  I keep searching the web, but all I find is the same question
> from numerous of other people, but no one answers.

If you don't mind watching your VGA on NTSC for $220:

http://www.smarthome.com/7743B.html

Guess who has it for $99?  Remember X10.com, the flashing popup banner
company?
http://www.x10.com/products/lola_sg1.htm#wirelessVGA

But you want to view VGA on a VGA monitor with none of the poor quality of
broadcast video?  Well, if the government can do it with an unmodified
SVGA monitor as the transmitter itself, why can't you?  Strangely, the