Getting a graduate degree

Paul Taylor paul at kcnetcare.com
Fri Jan 31 05:00:45 CST 2003

I wouldn't care about their college education. I would hire the person
who passed my questions relating to the position they applied for and
how the presented themselves.

Personally, I'd rather hire an ignorant person and teach him correctly
versus getting some know it all college punk.

My $0.02
Paul