GUI

Damon damon at bswireless.com
Thu Jan 30 22:17:50 CST 2003

I have found a shell script that i enjoy using for balancing my
checkbook.... unfortunatley my wife does not understand terminal
manipulation,,, i need to build a gui for a simple script. My question
is a multi-part question: 1) what is a good way to do this
2) i am no programmer so the easier the better
3) it is going to be VERY simple on use.
two screens-- screen one enter data --screen two summary of data based
on date....
any ideas or sugguestions would be very helpful
Damon at bluest.com
damon a
--Chase Your Dreams They Cant Run Forever--