OT]Resolution [was: Flat panel monitors

numa at thenuma.com numa at thenuma.com
Thu Jan 30 19:59:42 CST 2003

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: [OT]Resolution [was: Flat panel monitors]
From: <numa at thenuma.com>
To: <gedascher at multiservice.com>

There are other issues for a panel besides resolution.  A lot of it has
to do with response time.  Everyone knows that games on a laptops is
horrible, but a desktop, well, it's expected to be able play games.  My
understanding is that to get quicker transistors (the panel is all
transistors) they end up being a bit bigger, hence lower resolution.
Kris.