Getting a graduate degree

Ben Coffman ben_coffman at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 30 16:39:22 CST 2003

Hello all,
    I am going to be a college grad (Major: Computer Sci, Minor: Business)
here in the spring.  I am thinking about going on to graduate school and
getting an MBA with an information system emphasis, BUT I am unsure of how
much good that will really do me.

Boiling it down here.  Will going to grad school increase my pay enough for
it to be worth the two year loss of possible experience?

I appreciate suggestions from anyone, especially people who have been
through this dilemma and have some helpful insights.

Thanks

Ben Coffman