Flat panel monitors

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Wed Jan 29 21:07:10 CST 2003

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003 admin at kclinux.net wrote:

> Anyone have a suggestion or rants for a 15" flat panel monitor?  I'm going
> to have to get one sooner or later since they're alot lighter than carrying
> a 19" ViewSonic from site to site.  I really dont want to spend that much.
> Around the $200 - $250 area.

I don't think you'll get one worth having at that price.  Probably more
like $400.00 for the average.  I've got a MultiSync LCP 1530V that I
really like, as well as an HP something or other at 15" that has been
performing flawlessly since the day when these damned things were $1K
each.  (Damn that early adoption curve!)
Dustin

--
| Dustin Decker                     |
| http://www.dustindecker.com |                                         |
| Moon-Lite Computing         | Jesus Christ came to tell men that they |
| 913.579.7117                | have no enemies but themselves.         |
                              |		-- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)    |