PERL/CGI ERROR

Ray Holmes ray.holmes at communitech.net
Wed Jan 29 20:11:47 CST 2003

This may sound silly, but check your chmod.

Also a couple of ideas on style, you can use the EOT stuff to write raw
html:

print <<EOT;

    <head>
    <script language='javascript'>
    </script>
    </head>

    etc...
EOT

or, if you like using the print statements, as I do, use different
delimiters and you won't run into " and ' nesting problems:

print qq|He said "Hello, he said 'this is a test' "|;

Just a nudge from a maintainers perspective...

Good Luck

--
Best Regards,

Ray Holmes
Programmer Analyst
CommuniTech.Net

- Kansas City 2001 Small Business of the Year
- A HostIndex.com Top 15 Web Hosting Company
- Member of the BBB On-Line Reliability Program
- Member of the Web Host Guild & VeriHost