recent vinyl to CD discussion subject line?

Rich Edelman edelman at speedscript.com
Tue Jan 28 22:47:31 CST 2003

The topic of the thread in question was "Linux for vinyl-to-CD" and the thread
was started by Jonathan Hutchins... I've got the entire thread yet. In fact,
I've got a local archive going back to 10/18/02. Tony Hammitt has me beat, I
think his archive goes back almost 2 years, hehe.

Anyway, if you want, I'll gzip the entire thread and email it to you :)

Rich