web statistics

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 28 21:19:35 CST 2003

I use Statz for my personal page. It's free for
non-commercial use and they only charge a modest fee
for commercial use. Was very easy to set up, and has
run flawlessly for me for several months now. My host
server is running linux/apache/php/mysql.
http://www.andrewkimball.com/products/scripts/statz.php

Kurt