Communitech info

paul at kcnetcare.com paul at kcnetcare.com
Tue Jan 28 21:09:59 CST 2003

They didn't sell their data centers or e|Solutions. They quietly dropped
the fancy name and stopped over building their data centers.

I know they have solid equipment and large backbone pipes that are under
utilized.

Still interested in horror stories of SLA support and service type issues.
Things that I haven't heard about from anyone.

Thanks,
Paul