RFP: Web Mail Installation

Brad Crotchett brad at ispn.net
Mon Jan 27 16:28:17 CST 2003

I like Squirrel Mail better than IMP.  If I had remote access to be able
to configure Squirrel Mail remotely, I would probably charge around $40
per hour and assume that it would take 2-3 hours, although if all the
perl modules are in place and apache has everything we need compiled in,
it might only take 1/2 hour to an hour.

Thanks,

Brad

--