Thank you for your very positive feedback

Jeremy Fowler jfowler at westrope.com
Mon Jan 27 15:03:26 CST 2003

Oh common, my whole email was all tongue-in-cheek and was meant to be funny! I
swear, you guys just take me too seriously sometimes. I have yet to actually
attend a meeting, so my input should just be > /dev/null... Seriously, if it
works for the majority to move the meetings to a new location, I really don't
have a problem with it. Just be cautious from gifts from a corporate entity. I'm
sure Walt's offer was all good intentioned, but there may be hidden consequences
in moving from a totally public domain (City Library) to a corporate and profit
orientated one. What if someone were to break something or something turned up
missing? Who would be held responsible? Just some things to think
about... -Jeremy