Thank you for your very positive feedback

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Fri Jan 24 22:51:27 CST 2003

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003, Walt Lane wrote:

> This email is not intended as a solicitation from a vendor.  I respect
> your policies.  It is a note of thanks for your positive support.

I'll chime in here and put in a plug for Walt and Company...  they got
nearly a third of my budget last year (they're a hardware vendor, not just
an ISP) and I can attest to the type of services they can provide.

> I would like to extend an offer to support the KCLUG by hosting this
> group's server in our data center (if ever needed) at no cost to the
> group.  If the group would like to have a meeting place, I may be able
> to provide a facility for this as well.  We will provide a projector,
> chairs, meeting room area.  :-)

Being one of those guys who only shows up at a meeting about twice a year
I don't feel I should put in my $.02 "yea or nay" - but given that his
offices are only a few blocks away from the house here in Mission I get
the impression I'd show up more often.  :)
D.

| Dustin Decker                     |
| http://www.dustindecker.com |                                         |
| Moon-Lite Computing         | "Where there is much light there is     |
| 913.579.7117                |  also much shadow."                     |