Colo 2003

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Fri Jan 24 15:22:57 CST 2003

At 01:42 AM 1/24/03 -0600, you wrote:
>With communitech closing, what are some other KC Colo choices? A google
>search didn't leave me feeling warm and fuzzy.
>
>Thanks,
>
>-Bill

I've got three servers over there now -- from what I discussed with my
sales guy, the servers that are just equipment leases will either move to
Georgia or Florida based datacenter.  Managed shared customers will go to
the other one . . . which ever doesn't get the first I suppose.   The
co-located servers and lines (like my DSL) are going to be bought by the
former owners and perhaps left in the same building.  I'm riding things out
for now -- hopefully with the prospect of just co-locating some boxes there
when I upgrade things here.  Time will tell.

They are supposed to be releasing more info soon . . . don't know for sure
when though.

Bradley Miller, Owner/Programmer/Designer
AccessZone Design - www.accesszonedesign.com
Blue Springs, Missouri
Phone: 816-228-3814		Fax: 775-254-6162
Toll-free: 888-872-4420	ICQ: 48555780