Apache error/access logs

Don Erickson derick at shark.zeni.net
Fri Jan 24 04:37:02 CST 2003

In article <002c01c2c2f0$b330e1e0$6d950c0a at MCI02UITSZSOL2D> you write:

>A reliable source claims the average life of an un-patched MS IIS server on
>the internet is about one minute; un-patched Unix about ten hours.

Seeing how as the name "apache" came from the patches to the NCSA
webserver program, I'm not sure how far back you would have to go to find
an "un-patched" Unix web servier.  1989?

I am not aware that the code red worm affects any unix servers.  My
understanding is that it does not.

Regards,

-Don