Linux Sparc Lock-up...

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 16:07:32 CST 2003

Thanks everyone. I know its an older OS. It was just a
default install by the seller that I got it from. I
was just jacking around to play on it. I wound up
doubling the memory to 256mb and it hasnt locked up
since last night. I did try Auroralinux that was
recommended to me by someone on the list, on my other
sparc. Though I like Red Hat, I may even go and try
the SuSe on here for kicks.
BTW, I've never had to look before, but is there a
command which will show me hardware conflicts?
Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

Kurt