KT400 based motherboard experiences? ....

admin at kclinux.net admin at kclinux.net
Tue Jan 21 00:29:08 CST 2003

Whoa!  Deja vu!  I just asked about this on another email list about 2
weeks ago.  But that list isnt archived and I no longer have the replies.
But I do have a review bookmarked that someone sent me.

This is the motherboard I purchased off of PriceWatch.Com by
recommendation.  Actually I got it as a motherboard/AthlonXP combo.  Havent
had one problem yet except the case it's in is a piece of junk. :)