RH 7.2 Slow POP3 and IMAP

admin at kclinux.net admin at kclinux.net
Tue Jan 21 00:09:04 CST 2003

I just built a RH 7.2 box for a client.  Ran all the patches through
up2date about a week ago.  Before the updates, the box ran fine with POP3
and IMAP.  I setup IDENT at the same time afterwards, but didnt check
POP/IMAP after that.  Then came the patches.  Now it's taking a while for
the email to come through. It's connects, then waits for about 10 to 15
seconds, and then dumps all the email down.  Is there a patch that could of
screwed this up or something in IDENT that could of done this?